How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

wow

This guy Kenxeus below me gave you a 5/10 because you said in the video to rate 5. What a moron.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

excellent.

lol "What? I fucking love paper!"

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

win.

They were all good, but we can all agree Stamper's was fucking epic win.

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

Needs more originality...

Almost exactly like Castle Crashing the Beard, except for the slight improvement of user interactibility. Even on the hardest mode, I killed the boss before I could upgrade a sword. The only reason people would prefer this to CCtB would be because this is easier. Also, the boss needs more attacks. It gets too predictable.

All in all, sub par.

Portal Defense Portal Defense

cool

beat the game: final score 70,000

you can beat tom fulp... beard in top left corner... all you have to do is drag it to his face... its a fun and addicting game

dragonjet responds:

please look forward to the next update,
it will be more fun! thank you :)

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Hard but addicting

I think the concept for the game, "You Have to Burn the Rope" came from this game, cause it was very challenging. Nonetheless, it was really fun.
Ranking: 1. plunger
2. I forgot what number two was
3. axe
4. golden sword
5. gay lollipop--i'm not kidding

Beyond The Sea ((Kahnkahn)) Beyond The Sea ((Kahnkahn))

Damn this song blows.

The thing that gets me the most about this painfully bad song is how it was ranked higher than Nightkilla's Fear Me, which in my opinion is a dubstep masterpiece.
I know that this has been said before, but please put decent effort into making a song for the audio portal.
And whoever originally voted a 5 for this should die or something.

[DN] 7 Skies- Caffeine Respray [DN] 7 Skies- Caffeine Respray

ehhhhhh

The original is better and an actual full song. Kudos for trying, but I'm sticking with the original.

ATITLO4 ATITLO4

wow

It's a great use of the crap on Garageband, but I have to take off 2 points because you didn't make the loops. It's a great song though!