The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

Needs more originality...

Almost exactly like Castle Crashing the Beard, except for the slight improvement of user interactibility. Even on the hardest mode, I killed the boss before I could upgrade a sword. The only reason people would prefer this to CCtB would be because this is easier. Also, the boss needs more attacks. It gets too predictable.

All in all, sub par.

Portal Defense Portal Defense

cool

beat the game: final score 70,000

you can beat tom fulp... beard in top left corner... all you have to do is drag it to his face... its a fun and addicting game

dragonjet responds:

please look forward to the next update,
it will be more fun! thank you :)

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Hard but addicting

I think the concept for the game, "You Have to Burn the Rope" came from this game, cause it was very challenging. Nonetheless, it was really fun.
Ranking: 1. plunger
2. I forgot what number two was
3. axe
4. golden sword
5. gay lollipop--i'm not kidding

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

Its good

but once you get to a part in the game where there are zombies, you end up using all of your ammo. Afterwards, you have to fight with the pipe. Fighting people with AK-47s is hard enough, but with a pipe is just impossible. I died about 20 times before giving up altogether. The story line is great, but the spawning points are just stupid and pointless. If there is a Thing Thing 5 in the future, add a life bar and make at least, destroyable spawning points. Thx!
-Nollen

The Newgrounds Card Game The Newgrounds Card Game

good

awesome game.
btw RANDALL IS A SCAMMER!! remember that as you play this game

Canyon Defense Canyon Defense

idk...

To me, this game seems ALOT like Bloons Tower Defense. Its pretty much the same, except for flying enemies.

Originality-4/10
Gameplay-7/10
Graphics-8/10
Overall- 6/10