How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

wow

This guy Kenxeus below me gave you a 5/10 because you said in the video to rate 5. What a moron.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

excellent.

lol "What? I fucking love paper!"

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

win.

They were all good, but we can all agree Stamper's was fucking epic win.

Greetings China Greetings China

wow

Is everyone too retarted to realize that this is an a p r i l fools joke?

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Funny...

I honestly don't understand what all the hate is about this animation. These people don't know how time-consuming and challenging making a flash is. I guess it wasn't original. It was a good attempt and I think it deserves wll more than a zero.

To quote Fawk, a hater of this flash, "no worries for you though. this will get an award in no time. beating other flashes that deserve it more. great job."

Well, I wonder... has anyone ever heard of Egoraptor? Ever seen his flash work? Not exactly "quality" work.

This is why I personally hate NG. Most users here have never even touched flash, and they don't know how time-consuming and difficult it is. Once they do, they'll realize how mistaken they are.

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

Wow,,,

Another amazing hit by Egoraptor. That was amazing.

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

I like this.

I honesly think its great that one of the NG staff submitted something that wasn't an instant hit. Even though it is extremely poorly animated, I thught it was funny and something out of the ordinary.
7/10, 3/5

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

Wow.

This is flash genius.

Christmas Hentai Christmas Hentai

Listen..

In order to get the full male attraction, show breasts. Whatever flash your doing, if you show breasts, it adds 1.00 to your score.

makotosan responds:

Ha ha. I'll keep that in mind when choosing poses in the future. =)

Rick Roll Flash Rick Roll Flash

OMFG

OMG I JUST GOT RICK ROLLED !11!!!111!